Your eye health is our primary concern at Eye Contact. The first step to preserving eye health is a detailed, comprehensive annual eye exam. There is no pain or discomfort associated with a typical eye exam, and most exams take less than 30 minutes. At your comprehensive eye exam, we will determine your precise glasses prescription and test for any conditions that may be affecting your eye health or vision.
Additional services may include:
- Contact lens evaluations and fittings, including astigmatism correction and multifocals; we have an extensive library of fitting sets to help find the right contacts for you.
- Dry Eye Evaluations, with tailored treatment plans specific to each patient’s unique needs; proper diagnosis is the key to effective treatment of dry eyes.
- BlephEx treatments for chronic Blepharitis, Ocular Allergies, Dry Eye Syndrome, and other inflammatory eye conditions; get rid of that biofilm and say goodbye to chronic redness and discomfort.
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, including glaucoma, cataracts, retinal detachments, macular degeneration, and acute eye infections and injuries. We have 24/7 on-call emergency service.
- Surgery consultations and comanagement, including cataract surgery, glaucoma treatment surgery, lens implant surgery, and LASIK.